- No soliciting.
- No spamming.
- Keep forums cordial.
- Keep all posts appropriate.
- Community members must create an account on the website.
- Any posts that are offensive or discriminating are strictly prohibited.
- If you are a part of this community you cannot join another clan/community.
- You cannot mute staff members.
- Asking for staff ranks is strictly prohibited.
- Racism and discrimination are not tolerated on any of our servers.
- Channel/Microphone spamming and or Trolling will not be tolerated.
- Ensure that all activities are appropriate and respectful of all individuals.
- All members are required to be on TeamSpeak while multiplayer PC gaming.
- We are an English-speaking community and require that you must be at least 15 years of age.
- Any game tampering in any of our servers will result in a temp/perm ban with sufficient evidence.
- You are required to wear your designated community tags via Steam and any other gaming platforms.
- If you have any issues with another member, take it to a staff manager and resolve it in a professional manner.
- Respect the rights and opinions of our TeamSpeak users in regards to language usage in the presence of others.
We are not a multi-tag community, it's not against our rules to game with other groups but we do require that you wear our game tags.
All rules are created and modified at the discretion of this communities Council.
Breaking or circumventing our rules has the potential to result in being removed from our community or in seldom cases permanently banned. We do not expect our members to be perfect, do your best to follow our rules and use common sense. We intend to retain and help our members grow.
Thriving in Chaos claims no responsibility for content voiced or displayed on any of our services, other than official statements released by our communities Council.